The Kenan Institute of Private Enterprise has developed a new program, the Concierge Service for Entrepreneurs, to leverage existing in-house expertise in conjunction with strong, multi-disciplinary student teams from Kenan-Flagler, the law school, and medical/science graduate programs throughout campus. The program actively engages these student teams to work closely with university researchers and entrepreneurs who are developing cutting-edge research into high-impact products and services.
- financial and business modeling
- in-depth customer/market evaluation
- pitch deck preparation
Teams have the opportunity to:
- work closely with entrepreneurs
- actively participate in the commercialization planning that will lead to new startup creation
- further strengthen their network by working closely with the Kenan Institute team, strategic advisors, members of the business community, and other experts throughout the regional innovation ecosystem